lauantai 20. kesäkuuta 2020

Ruoanlaittajan tuoksu ruoassa - hienojakoinen



Why can't you put a little bit effort in studying warm-heartedness? 
Lack of self-esteem is a serious problem. And when I finally achieve some confidence in myself I fuck up!! 
How do you think anyone who's anyone got where they are, if they didn't have it? This is the head of a psychotic alcoholist. How could anyone be interested in my writing when it has so many short-comings? 

First thing I do is i start to denigrate the reader. Then I denigrate my self. Still interested? A self-less attitude may seem hard at first. 
My practice has taken my mind to levels where I can't take it anymore. It ain't sense-control though. Not Buddhism, not Krsna-consciousness. Christianity.. as a practice? Huh? What does that mean. I really don't know. 

Perhaps advaita-vedanta has something to say there. Miksen vaan voi kirjoittaa suomeksi??? On vaan niin vaikee keskittää se järki maallisiin asioihin. Kun ne ei nappaa!! Mihin tällanen kehitys vie ja onko tää luonteenomaista mulle taikka sulle... 


Tänään on 20.6 lauantai.. Juhannus juhlat jatkuu. Itse olen viidettä päivää selvinpäin. Yksin ollessa nämä jutut vaikuttaa kertoimella kaksi.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti