lauantai 23. toukokuuta 2020

Sepityksiä / some concoctions

Part I
I see what I heard
Take hold of your mind
Ambush from the weird castle, get this
That's slightly off record, somewhere

An excuse for drinking.. It's too big (the world, you can't control it). It's useless to fiddle with it. Bodhisattva-vows keeps you dealing with these sorts of excuses. 
Fear of death is what brings out the lingo = even though you're just sitting, tf.o.d makes you talk to yourself. 

Part II
Mitä jos kuoleman hetkellä näkee kun kaksoisolento jatkaa siitä mihin oma päättyi? Tulee ikään kuin efekti "jos olisit elänyt paremmin" niin olisit vielä elossa. 
I can't do this. But I can't always almost do this. 
Azuurag-mana
The speech from Tory McArty

Ensimmäisen kerran kun ego lähtee pois siinä on helvetin hyvä meininki. 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti