torstai 3. tammikuuta 2019

Pioneereilla on aina hauskaa

The over-expression of the male-ego. Too many male-egos in my life makes it (my life) impossible.

My boundaries are dissolving at a level, that has been rising for years.
Having your boundaries dissolve in here is like being a gay in the Soviet Union. ==> It just isn't there... Why?
-"There is no languge for it on the cultural level.

-Abhyasa Vairagya-

My future is the most important thing in the whole universe and when (the I, ego) unnoticed it becomes:"But it's not a very big thing."

Onks sulla viel herneitä nenässä?  FALSE

Ajatuksen seuraaminen on tärkeää, koska sä et tiedä mistä sun edellinen ajatus alkoi. 

Du behöver bara ge en måttlig attityd
Hemma, behöver du den aldrig, bakom dig
Så säker på bomben, sen det vet ni.

Mitä luovuttavaa sulla on ku se on ollu niin basha?

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti